- Lawrence is a registered Builder in Western Australia, since October 2013.
- Building Contractor (in WA) Reg no. BC14296 and
- Building Practitioner (in WA) Reg no. BP14296)
- Lawrence gained registration as a Builder in Victoria in April 2019, with the prospect of building a $3M 4-storey Apartment for a Perth based client.
- Licences granted were for Commercial Builder (unlimited) and Domestic Builder (unlimited). These licences were surrendered in 2020, when the project was cancelled due to economic conditions.
- Lawrence holds a Diploma of Business Management (2002) and other various Certificates and achievements including the Dale Carnegie Course.
- In 1992, Lawrence commenced his work in the building and construction field as a Shires Clerk for Oswald Homes and climbed the ladder to Estimating and Scheduling Manager in 1996. He held this position and similar roles with other companies like Peter Stannard Homes until 2001, culminating his residential experience as Administration Manager with Perceptions and Impressions the Homebuilders, (part of the J.Corp group of Companies) until 2004.
- In 2004 Lawrence made a successful transition from the residential market to the commercial sector, working for J.Corp Projects (later re-named to JCP Construction), in the role of Contracts Administrator.
- From 2005 till 2014 Lawrence has worked in various roles and companies from a Site Manager to a Project Manager. Some of the companies he worked for during that period include Westpoint Construction, DPD Builders & Consultants and Shape.
- Brodie Dougan is employed in the position of Contracts Administrator (casual).
- Brodie is a qualified Carpenter with experience in both residential and commercial markets. He brings both Administrative and trade skills to this position.